cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Monday, July 28, 2008
I believe in music (:


My tanned (;






On sunday, we went back to sp to attend the band performances (:



hahs, at first, we cant find yanling, & we keep guessin which is her. In the end, didnt expect to see yanling solo =p hahs, gd job, blurbong (((((((:


Isnt a gd day, i mean tdy >.<
You know wat? My work didnt get approve becos i didnt really focus on hair instead it looks like it is for ears thus i redo!

& i failed again! Boooo...
I changed my focus to my elbow & knee. & he told me that actually i didnt haf to find a reason for my work, as long as it is crazy & shows the relationship, u got it (:

Hahs, Best part, i didnt wear COVERED shoes to workshop, which is pretty bad. bt Ricky didnt come(he did bt he left for checkup), another MAN came to take over.
Seems lyk he has notices that almost all of us r wearing slippers. =X
He Shoooooo us OUT!! & he was mean at tt pt of time, he was cruel & he is nth compared to RICKY!

Ricky rocks ((:


Well, i am evil, he is worse =P But i wasnt pissed off, afterall we r the one who are at fault.

Let's see what I have not done, hmm, quite a lot, & OC presentation is coming.... Hope that i cn make it (:

I dont wnt to slp tonite, pls dont let me feel tired =/

that's all folks (: