cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Wednesday, July 30, 2008
i fold a crane just to let it fly.



Tues: Date due of our door handles.


I regret touching my door handle as i thought i can, i can make a difference within the last 5hours. woooowwww, you noe wat? the paint came out. I didn't expect this to happen! So sorry, daddy, i shld haf listened to you. I dont have my point of view, affected by the good work of my classmates esp, Ee tiean's ! Omg, if i were to take a picture of her handle, you will be scare away, not because of anything, is her shiny and super cool design.


Hahs, luckily, after CD, we went to pass Tim the vid. As the grp of guys are curious about the handle, they take a look at the 3 handles. Yz wasn't pleased wif our workmanship, hehs, he helped us!!

So nice of him, thank you very much!


Photo taking session ((:


While helping us,


the handle he is holdin is mine =p



He is helping Ee tiean, Bethleen(wooooo) & me (:

He is super serious!

Sth BIG!

He helped us till arnd 8! A BIG THANK YOU TO YZ!

There is really nothing much to say about today.

went to sch to sketch salad servers, it wasn't fun & we are not in the mood as we stil haf other assignments n proj to do. sobs, dateline is on thur for OC & fri for Vid & all foams!

continue with my OC presentation preparation! hehs.

enjoy (: