Finally, i get a chance to enjoy. Maybe not as relaxing as laying on my bed, watching my favourite dramas, eating my top choice snacks but it is just what the scenary & friends & bicycle have given me ((:
PULAU UBIN
I know I am the last, always do.
Lack of muscles, overflow of fats, lazy to exercise, excited to eat =P
Ystd was a thanks & sry day >.< sry ="p
If you never appear, I wouldnt be like this. If only.
Time to fill your stomach (:
Post of the day, Pictures & videos(might try to edit,might not be posting tdy)

Isnt it beautiful?

Yes, I am in yellow team.
Eetiean's band.

we are always playing (:
My pals, my group

Stop o.o
This is for you; eetiean (:

Having fun =p

Young boy, you are cute (:

He wanted to confess his love for chengyun, i haven post video so this cn...

She is learning, jia yoU!

Tim's
Later shall post my tan pictures =p
LUNCH!