cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Sunday, August 3, 2008
Hoping that there will be someone who is willing to hold my hands.


SOMERSET!

We went there to do our project; MTV!
Not really a lot of skaters. But a master is ther.
lols, he's from Canada.
Mr pro !
lots of small details, not willing to share =p Jus jking.
I am tired Xd boooo...


Sometimes, i really hope that there will be somemone who is willing to hold my hands and run with me.
Is there any?
hahs, asking for nothing.

I realised that sometimes I still eager. Eager to get, who does not belongs to me.
That's why people are keen, eager to get something.

Opps, anyway, i still believe in that sentence which is found is faris's lesson. "Human are selfish"
jus quote 3words out. hahs.

Eh, most likely i will start to do something special for someone who i shld cherish. shhhhh, it is a secret! again, it will be reveal soon; mayb nt tt soon, a few months. PLEASE! gimme time.. lols..

MOOOOO, slpy cows are calling for me. BYEBYE!
It is time for me to join my sheeps for a GOOD NIGHT & have SWEET DREAMS of them playing with me =p ESP, eating sweets =D