Our gallery.

I just took a random picture.

heys, booo...
I realised that i really miss you, miss your laughter, you are under repair.
Please be free, free from exams, fled.
I want to see, want to meet, want to fly.
Please peace.
Why I have 2diaries?
I love to write, jus jkin..

Sometimes it is necessary to haf two when you just want to note down some secrets.
hahs, secrets will be reveal soon! no matter what..
Disappointed when he said sth which i nv thought he will.
nevermind, it doesnt matter.
Really.
I can only say nono.
She's no you.
nothing's ever a comparison to you.
I prefer the way you do before.
Now you are different.
You got a lot of girls.
Now can't you see that you're no longer the only one that I really want?
We are in the same boat, beth.
Can we get out? Or sink in?
I do not know.
I hope we can get a conclusion after this coming week.
best of luck to both of us.
(: