cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Tuesday, August 12, 2008
One step at a time


I was actually doing my marker rendering but i am really restless thus i am here to BLOG! hahs, tdy we stayed in studio till 9pm? arnd ther. anw, it was quite scary!

hmm, a lot of things happened over the weeks and i really hope that there is a time for a pause!

no matter, i am gg to stick to my own butt; mind your own business man!

if i can, i wish that i cn jump a few of the rendering steps. bt nono, one step at a time!

boooo, i will just be myself. & i am going to take back my words!

I am not going to raise my flag at the moment. Not becos ther is improvement, Not even one!
but i still need time to tink man! leave me alone! (:

coffee please, tea next! hahs, i am not going to feel slpy!

dun pollute my mind, plS! thank you :p