Today, we re-arranged our seating arrangement. As we have a new major project for module! Group projects! Hahs, luckily, gt in the same grp as bethleen!!
Honestly, we didnt really expect this to happen! YOU NOE Y???
Becos at first Edwin asked us to grp wif ppl who r closest to us; bestfrens! So we did wat he wnted. & who knows, he wnts to rearrange the grps, frm 5grps of 8 to 8grps of 5. & First grp is auntie ee tiean's grp. After listening to how he grped grp one, we realised tt he wnt us to work wif other ppl.
Best part! Group no 6! I tink he said this, "Islam; grp leader, veron, burton, bethleen, & ...". Actually, he kinda paused. "siew teng". WOOSH! & crazy auntie between kwek dun even noe wat she is doin. TOO EXCITED, i tink. Hehs, anw, elated & felt blessed.
& let me re-introduce my group mates.
Grp:leader;PL, Veron, Burton, BETHLEEN & me =p
WOW, a grp of funky ppl ((: LET'S HAVE FUN & happy workin.
Yanling & auntie ee tiean went into e same grp. & ziza also went into another grp. sigh.! Keira & MJ r in the same grp. hahs, creating excitement!
Hoping tt keira is happy (: if nt, i am gg to ask auntie beth to crack some jks.
Other than keira, i realised tt a lot of ppl r nt in the mood anymore, sobs, WHY?
Almost everyone is separated! Sigh, nvm, it is time for us to get to noe new ppl. Hope tt nxt proj, i cn get to work wif some quiet girls. hahs, wnt to noe abt them. do i sound as if i am a guy? I AM NOT! I AM STRAIGHT!! hahs, i jus dun wnt any misunderstanding.
I WANT TO SAY!I am affected by almost everything too. I lost my passion to stay happy. I no longer want to brighten anyone's day. Love; i no longer wish for the day to arrive. WHY??I dont have my own stand as i no longer fight for it. I was being scolded whenever i crack or talk about stuffs tt r crazy yet it hits my purpose;let you guys feel joy (: I realised that even if that is love, I shouldnt sink in as i feel that now, i am in a cube, full of limitations, hardly gets to move. even if i can, it is under recording.
First, you tink it is impossible. Second, you tink it is not what you think. Third, you starts to change the way you think. Forth, you sink in yet not so deep. Fifth, you jumped out & decided not to do anything. Let is sail smoothly, if it wants to stop for you, it will. Dont worry that it will leave you, even if it did, there will always be the next boat.I will be posting the photo tmr.
* ONE IMPORTANT THING TO INFORM: I cannot even import the videos into the program; CS3.
* Cant do the video le.
So sorry, my girls.