I used to:
- scold you when you are too slow
- hit you when you are lagging behind
- curse you when you pause for no reason
- do nasty things to you
all these.
Are gone.
REALLY gone.
Never thought that you will leave me, just like this.
I never thought that i can never accompany you till your very last day.
I can never know how are you now, where are you, and such.
If only I know you are going to go, I will have treat you better. If only I know, I will have hold you tightly. If only. All these are
USELESs.
I guess, I will never get to see you again.
I wanted to replace you badly before. I thought I can replace you only if you die. I won't kill you, I just wanted to see how you will die. I
don't want to replace you by this way. Not by losing.
If it is this way, I would rather not lose you, keep you till you no longer work.
Goodbye, lappy.
You will be cherished by another owner.