cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Friday, November 14, 2008
i believe, i misunderstand, i ignore, i let go.


WHAT TYPE OF FRIEND: I never thought that you will treat me in this way, though we never get very close, i still considered you as my close friend. Some funny requests, some silly replies, obvious attitude given, how will I tink? Of course, you are just using me. So what. I dont give it a damn.


A misunderstanding: Sorry uncle =p I tot you r busy? or simply ignore? or just ...
HAHA! you did not receive my smses? WOW! I get so sick of all these problems given by my hp and maybe his. nvm, at least i know the truth now. But i feel very weird tokin to you after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG separation. >.<


I know i got to throw it off my back. Just in case you know that i know that you are mad at me. Sorry, I mean it, but I cant say it. If only i can express my feelings. After all, five years of friendship will not be so fragile that we cannot even undergo this.

Today is the so-called "birthday eve" of mine, thanks peeps from DXPD! Thanks a lot (:
Honestly, I didnt expect so much from you guys, it is the best birthday eve I ever had, I swear!

I am always a low profile person until I met bethleen who is a real sanguine, she makes me expose the true me, the one who wants to talk a lot. but I am not a total sanguine. Hahs, I am a mixed.
Anyway, this is to show that I pay attention to the lecturer for my gems module. =P

Thanks for the wishes, this is all i expect, at least just a "happy birthday". That's all i asked for.
Thanks for the memo(s), i appreciated all for spending your precious time on it (:
Thanks for the BOARD! esp those who deco it. hehe, you know who r you guys!
Thanks ren for the birthday song! played by him!
Thanks for the voucher. hehe, here I come, Haagen-Dazs!

In all, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

hope that tomorrow will be ok! hahs.
I am scared that i will lose my best fren. >.<

Pictures will be post asap! hehe.