It's funny to tell; I finally know the title of one song. HAHA! It has been so long, i tink i will haf to agree that i am not a up-to-date person..
Went to bugis to do our TEA project, we will be having a presentation on tues. Luckily we meet up, & here comes my luck! When i board a bus home, i saw someone. cool.
not a random one. HAHA! will be spreading my joyful bus ride to my friends (:
Meanwhile, just hang on, DXPD peeps, here i come! lols. I am simply insane.
there ain't no better reason to rid yourself of vanities
Honestly, I just love going to school on thursdays, i hope our timetable will all start at 9am (:
i know not everyone likes it, but it's me (: I love it.
Just hate it when i have to be late on thursdays, just like what happened on last thursday. BOOS!
how i wish luck can stay with me. for 24-7. Just for all bus rides. This is enough, I wont ask for more =P
FISHMONGER IS MY TYPE, FISHMONGER WILL BE MY NUMBER ONE CHOICE!