This is a very very late post but I swear I typed it on her birthday! hehs. & added a lot of gossip & another girl's birthday & another boy's birthday (:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEIMEI!
HAHA, bet you didnt have the ownership of this picture! BECOS it was taken using my hp.
Bullying you, disturbing you, and so many more things i have done. hahs, i must have been
TOO MEAN!
sweet little girl, yes, you are 17! finally (: & yeap, like you always say; "I am mature" ?
Celebrated with
- cake session (with xh expressing his love to her) xP
- present given (:
...
Talking about my hp, it's spoilt.
BOOOOOOs. It's just about 6mths?
...
Why do I have guilt in me? Why do I have so many weird habits?
...
Bethleen's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
hehehe...
A recent picture.
Ah big mouth! Sorry for bullying you all the time but I cant stop myself!
HAHAHA!
...
Seems like I have been bullying a lot of KIDS.
...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AZRI! (:
no worries, I did not bully this kid! (:
boy, you are a nice kid!