cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Monday, December 22, 2008
i am going to rant (:


Okays, I think this is going to be a long post! Really have the pouring out mood & there is too many interesting happenings (:

I rot at home this holiday? The answer is NO! Because I am no longer a full-time gamer =P
I did spend my time wisely, of course games are still actively on. It's pretty simple; multi-tasking. That's me; only possible to do it in my cosy home (: With the company of my lovely mommy ((; Without mommy, I might not be able to control my addition towards games =p

I went out with between kwek (isn't this an unique name?), picture are still with her as well, will load it up as soon as she send it to me (: Or you may refer to her blog as she has posted it.
Have lots of fun, with lots of laughter. She even bought a Fried Noodles Hat (please refer to Food Republic, Fried Prawn Noodles stall for references.)

Looking for presents for the coming gifts exchange (: I am so excited! Especially to find gifts that are really suitable for my people.


Went Malaysia with my parents, bought quite a lot of things, but I did not manage to buy tops & bottoms. Booos.
Glad that we manage to eat my favourite New York Cheese Cake (: & My parents ordered one each for themselves too.

Back to school! Asking strangers to help out in our video project. It was planned, and everything went off well. Beth, Keira and I, three of us. Where's my guts? Why am I losing it?
Luckily, both of them helped me (: Thank you! And I even take a video with KFC chicky!
The person in it has a low voice, at first i didnt manage to catch what he was saying, Keira managed to hear him speaking so she told me (: And A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO HELPED.

Trained to Bugis for Spp outdoor event. We went to Arab Street, took a lot of photos; 194 of them! We got to know a sweet girl (: And she is really up-dated to the hot news =P
Will keep it within the four of us. Of course spill it out when necessary. Cough, you guys better be good =P Just joking.!

Okays, I went out again, head back to sch, for my active little cca; Cycling. Actually it wasn't conducted by Cycling club, it's just an event hold by another club? I supposed.
Anyway, Parents sent me there, and meet the aunties at MRT and we walked to Moberly.
Here comes my ee tiean, happily talking pretty loud; those with ears could hear it clearly. Wow, he only smsed to you? Blahs, we didn't really expect guys who are just in front are them....
Anyway, you girls should know that I am really considered BLIND when I am without spects. HEHE! So you know, I didn't even know there are guys are around, maybe I just didn't notice. See, I am not the OLD Siew Teng anymore, not eyeing on anyone ANYMORE!
This isn't the real joke. I was pretty lost, I really lose my whole brain. Oh, brainy do come back!
I forgot that I was in such an event. When he smsed us, telling us that there is rehearsal, I thought which kuku isit that smsed to the wrong person or wrong number. Hahs, in the end, this kuku is not the real kuku as I am; really forgetful! Phew, luckily I did not sms him and ask whether or not did he message to the wrong person! Or I think I might as well cover my face with whip cream. IMPOSSIBLE!
We are really very funny, gaga all the time and LUNCH BREAK is really long, catch up a lot with both of them, really cherish all these precious moments (:
Ok, I must say that we aren't slackers. We carried chairs up the stairs for 3 levels and down when it ended. We earn the cca points with our strength. We are muscle girls (:
I think they wasn't pleased that almost all from cycling club were girls. Being part of the backstage crew, manpower is important, and strength too! So we aren't really strong so both zk and k have to carry slight more than us. But we aren't to be blame.

I love the peaceful dance studio where we can move with ease.

Tomorrow will be going to town with the girls (:
Love you girls!


Though I really missed those days with you, yes, the one who is reading it. But I know once it is broken, it is hard to be mend. Love you always.


决定命运的硬币