cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Thursday, December 11, 2008
replies for all the tags (:


Sorry peeps! I am a lazy bum who doesn't really get very interested in posting hence did not really visit my own blog. (:

KATHLYN - HAHA! I am always here to help! (: introduce some ... (: *cough*.

noi - heys, I am going to edit a little more. (:

pinkping - Sent (: & Do free up your time to do your own favourite stuffs (:

Felice - Haha! Congrats for the opening of your blog shop! It's pretty cool isnt it? (: Best wishes (:

huiwen♥ - Helloha!!

yusri: Heys, yeap. Hmm, it's alright. She has a blog. (: You can tag her yea! (: Tc. (:

beth! - WHAT? Hahs, Paper buys are fun though =p

ee - Heys, simplicity? Hahs, I haven edit ma.. Wait for me (: Hehes.

All done. Thank you ((((((((((((: