Happy New Year to everyone (:
4days of break man!
like real, break my foot! Was actually struggling with tons of homework.
Just simply want to complete them asap!
Ok, it was terrible, I was not able to send any greetings, firstly because i lost most of the people's contact, secondly, i, haha, i exceed my sms limit. booooooooos.
Honestly, if i am still in the "notebook" times, where we have to to note down our friends number, wouldn't it be good? I will not lost any contacts anymore!
Insane, i was actually doing homework before cny falls, at 12am..
Anyway, i really do hope that what if i got four hands. Then maybe i can do things faster.
two for typing, two for sketching. hahs, how wonderful!
Never mind, I know I have two hands, and that's the truth, but at least, someone will be around to help me. So ya, it's good, and i appreciate your help.
Thank you very much!
Eve of cny, was actually excited about it, especially this year, and i guess it is because i grow up!
Hmm, maturity, i mean. Last few years, i was not interested as i am not close with my father's side, and i don't like to smile when i am unwilling. That looks fake too.
Anyway, it is all over, because they are afterall still my relatives, it makes no differences even if i don't like them. hahs!
But but but, i don't dislike them, just that we was not close.
The mood of my, sink to the bottom, when it is close to 12am. Well, it's ok now so I shall not focus on it.
Papa was working thus we left with 3 of us, and we were actually holding hands when it gets closer to 12am, actually one minute away!
Isn't it nice to do work on first day of cny? I think it is, so i will continue to work every single day of this year! wow! lols.... I must be crazy.
Taken family photo and such, before we leave the house.
Second day of cny, we went over to my mum's side, aunty's house.
Well, of course, I enjoyed! I love them, especially my aunty, she is sooooooo nice, and she looks so young! though she is of the age of 70. OMG!
Third day of cny, hahaha! today! i went back to school.
no other motive, my main objective was to borrow books. shu ben! yes, shuuuu!
thanks to my greed, I have to borrow using his admin card.
because i did not want to return the 3books that i have at home. but i have to return them soon.
because he needs it to borrow some other books, for proposal.
I dislike if you don't trust me, I don't like being question, I am not doing things that is wrong, I am just myself.
I don't want to be hurt either. So stop saying that I am hurting your heart because I don't feel any better.
This was my main was to post this all up. because i am sick and tired. I am not feeling any better, so I don't want to tolerate.
If i were to say, he a normal guy, who need sleep, 8 hours as he always say, then why he is staying up late just to accompany? Why can't he go to bed? Why must he torture himself?
If it was not him, i bet i have no motivation to sleep up till 3 and wake up at 8. (hahs, pretty long still).
Anyway, I live not to be judge, I live for myself.