cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Saturday, January 24, 2009
hopping around like a rabbit


Friday, where all my energy is drained.

DXPD peeps were supposed to show 20A4 sketches, well, in the end, as long as ya confident, we can show it to our lecturers. (: thankyou.



Well, direction has been comfirmed; Redefining the way of preparing bread.



I love it when comes to gems, though it's pretty tiring to wait for b to shift her butt =/ hahs.!

& walk all the way to t16.



Opps, joke of the day, so ya name is benjamin? When he alrdy told us his name is... I forgot. nvm, hahs, cos i noe his chinese name; Zhi Hong.

Oh myy, 2times in a wk.

How embarrassing! On wednesday when i went back to school, headed to studio.

I know ht's fren is arnd yet after doing my things.

I walk arnd & stand behind his fren without knowing that he wasnt from our class.

roars, & somehow, sop was beside me, so ya. She saw it. OH MY!

So paiseh.! hahs.



Okok, stop all my cracky jokes.



Of course, i have to talk about this course. Somehow or rather, our course is much more exciting than any other courses. We have the time to play yet when it comes to assignments, projects, modelling, and such, we will be rushing like mad dogs or we wont be able to complete all.!

so ya stop saying, ya course really so busy de ah!

Shooo you away when you dont even believe me.


Cny is coming, really fast, it's like i am not ready for it, ok, i confess, for almost everything.


I know i am being irresponsible when i am part of the family yet i did nth for this cny.

I really want to go out with my family, friends and more...

But I am sorry, to choose btw work n outings? I will have to say, i rather feel guilty towards you guys.



But after 3weeks, i will be freeeeeeeee!

So ya, maybe a job? I hope so.

Or just stay at home and rot again!



But of cos, referring to the above lines, i do go out with some closer ones. like b? haha!

BETH! stop shoo-in me away frm ya, i dun wnt to be a classmate!

just becos of l?

if it's the case, i rather go back to the past.



I LOVE MY FRIENDS! ALL MY GIRLS & BOYS!

OF COURSE, I LOVE MY MAOMAO CHONG FAMILY, MAMA, PAPA, JIEJIE!

AND someone who is reading.!

and stop asking what's wrong with me, when the problem lies on you guys!

laughing oout my anger. HAHAHA!

I wont give up, so ya not going to crush me.