cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Sunday, January 25, 2009
I don't know why


Maybe because I feel bored so I blog?
Is it because I am lonely?
I don't know why, I just feel like blogging when I am having Mac.
HAHA! It's like 11 or 12, and I have the craves for burgers?
Omy, fattening! & Honestly, nowadays, i somehow or rather, keep thinking of food. Like what should i eat, then the flashback of like burgers or ice-cream? hahs.

I'm weird. ?


Oh ya, forget to mention.
l n i went to jp b4 i meet jiejie. sooooo... we went to eat my fav, green tea ice cream, definitely from hagen dazs ((((((((: thankyou for the treat (((((((((((:
too bad, we didnt take any picture.

&&&&&

Peeps, I always drink Green Apple Milk Tea, as if there is only one drink available, I just cant get enough of it =P
But, i managed to change, drank passion green tea? Or honey green tea? OMG, i forgot.
I know it's a green tea mixed with .... ee, better tell me what did i drink tt day. hehs. thks!
How many times did i forget about things? stop it siew teng!
Phew, hmm, anyway, I didnt know tt auntie has green tea or else i will haf order green tea for the 3yrs. hohoho!

&&&&&

I would like to update some recent pictures up..
especially webcam ppictures which are still with between kwek! hahaha.
& those taken using my hp (:

okokok.

pictures..... uploading....



Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

bye people.
i got other thingss to do now.
to wait, my life. Reaching home....
hahs.

Labels: