I might want to get over this sooner or later. Why not end it now?
I am so sick, physically and mentally.
Vomited once today, I guessed something went wrong in my system.
I over-reacted or I am sensitive?
I don't want to be like this. Like a mad woman.
Well. Yesterday, I went to Jurong Point with my mama and jiejie, it was alright except the crowd.. Oh my, everyone is like squeezing to get through.
I met wang cheng and his peeps. Hahs, to clarify, I cannot really see you because I am without my spects! And this guy was without spects too.. HAHA!
Okays, I almost meet someone at jurongpoint too. Too bad.
Oh ya, popular was flooded with human beings too, it was bad as I queued for almost 15mins? I guessed. And I was not the last in the queue, there are like 10more behind me? Why are so many people buying things when 20%discount is over? Of course, there is a need... Dumb.
Chatted with some, declared some issues, listened to random songs, going through the lines to find familiar ones, sang a few songs, working on some assignments, and cool, I am still here, online! (:
同恩-不准哭
I know it's quite a long time ago song, maybe expired in your list, but not in my. I searched youtube after seeing my friend's song list in msn which is playing 本来, and some related videos are shown. Came across this, 不准哭.
It's kind of like a playback?
I don't know.
Anyway, don't mind listen to it.