cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Tuesday, January 20, 2009
What a tuesday.


Well, it all happened pretty well.

things started falling, every now and then.

It was bad, really bad.



Well, at first it was all about bethleen.

I thought it will be fine after awhile.

But things aint getting in place.

Hope that she will not feel too bad. Since I am back to accompany her, my little sister.



Well, before flash started, while waiting, ee tiean n i took quite a lot of pictures. (rare!)

So ya, got to post it since it is so seldom.

& beth, do send me pictures of all (: you know wat i mean.


Photobucket




I am tired.

went to 2different places, to buy clothes...

I am not a material girl, so ya...

Hmm, so the show started when we walked home.

Ask me ask me!



Anyway, I am really in big trouble.

Cried, it's crushing.