cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Sunday, February 22, 2009
stick to what you said.


I just simply can't stand it when he said I will do this and that. BUT in the end, he cannot even do it. Yes, I am not being unreasonable here, I know I cannot be so petty or so sensitive. This time it is really not my fault, and i don't name it as a fault or i will quarrel over this with him.

Since he can't even stick to what he said and what he so-called promised me, I shall not be, hmmm, I don't know.
Please pepper and salt come alive, I need your help.
Not sure why I will think of pepper and salt when I am thinking about what to type for the next sentence. So that's about it.
Just hope that he will one day be one who will do what he said, and you should know this even better than me; action speaks louder than words.
Hahs, why am I so affected when i should concentrate about something else? Guessed that he is really affective and I am really affected by him.

Let me see, ok, I said I don't pop candies that often since i am quite busy these days, but today, I am sick, those who have seen me, you know what happened, and I dare to eat cookies, pop in soooo much candies till I finished the whole packet, well, half to be exact, because there is a big difference. It was his but I forgot to return him so it's mine, too bad. And thanks!
Oh and thanks for helping me to buy my materials for Swish. hehs.

Anw, all above is typed on sat. & tdy is Sunday!

Boos, finally my fever is down, my headache does not want to leave me alone, cough is coming to visit, aches are always playing hide and seek.

Ok, all I left is my model, Swish. So what exactly is Swish? So not going to explain, just posting images of it and a so-called poster. (anyway, i am redo-ing so ya, BUSY!)


Well, someone managed to wake up later than me, which is BAD! It's 10plus. He have to go out to study and best, he jolly well stayed at hm n slp... Cant blame him too as both of us slpt at 4plus. Nope, i slpt earlier and he at 5. Sleep at late nights as I sleep a lot of hours as i was sick recently. So i can bear the night. But he woke up pretty early and went to his friend's gf bday party, so ya, he only reached hm at 3plus. & his batt went flat, totally.

numerous of missed calls, msgs and all i receive is empty echos.

One hope that he can do well for his exams, the last paper. That's all i hope. & I know he can do it. jiayous.!

Oh ya, i am freeeee, bt i really cant stand well, when i kneel, it really stress my muscles. standing up after it, is even worse. Sorry, I will stop here. Shall not talk about these. Just want to recover asap. So I can move around freely. hehs.

&&&

These few days, I am really annoyed by smses. I swear, I am not free to do silly stuffs, I rather spend time on games. Why would I have such people around me? Just to irritate me? Is this how you guys want to ruin my life? No, not so serious, is this how you guys want to dampen my mood for each and every day? If that's so, I rather ignored all messages from you guys, and please I guess I have already given you all my harsh codes, if that's not enough, find some other people who can really be mad and will burst into piece, that's what you guys wanted right? I am sicked of it, I don't say doesn't mean I don't care, stop intruding my life, a bunch of no life people.

If you all have no life, doesnt mean I don't, I am different, I won't spoil people's mood just to make myself happy, I will never affect others like the way you do. Stop harassing, and all your yucky behaviours. your texting ruin your image and you are not fit to be what you act to be.

No life people stop all your actions, your actions are not just affecting me, it is more than more. You know what I will say when I saw you guys sms? I scold a word, no worries, I won't say the four letter word. It's more than 4letters, then I deleted it straight. WOW. how nice. !

THANK YOU Guys FOR WASTING YOUR PRECIOUS SMS ON ME. I love deleting messages.