cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Tuesday, February 24, 2009
thank you!


I have really been pampered by a lot of people. My family, my friends, esp my girls (the Bs n the Es), and him. Thank you so much.!
When I needed help, you guys really stay with me and helped me.

The midnight wake up calls, the morning wake up calls, the motivations, the coldness, the gatherings, the small little chit-chat sessions, little little things that warm my heart.

Well, everything is over, and a lot of things have happened over these few weeks. I want to foresee the future, I want to know whether whether whether ....

Oh, i keep dreaming about someone, it's like why? Hahs, told him about it, and he asked me about my dreams, but honestly these dreams are blurred, I cannot really remember what happened in the dreams.

Funny ones, I am not here to flood but if ya not interested do leave.


Sometimes

i wonder why people who don't cherish gets it, but those who does, doesnt?
i think about the memories we shared, is it too little for us?
i took the train and i realised that i am all alone, listening to random songs.
i noticed that i keep my eyes on the watch, but it doesn't seems to move a little faster.
i try not to think, bt i can't stop.


He's all out for attachment. How many weeks more?

Okays, i must said he is really working real hard for it, he even work ot, just to earn as much money as possible. for? you know...

So many things happened, projects, report, journals, our dates, movies, little sparks, candies...

So so so so much i wnt to say, so so so so so many things i wnt to tell, but

i dunno hw to start and hw to end and hw to say and hw to explain and most of all,

thank you for all the help, all the forgiveness, all the unknowns, all the little little things, all the nudges, all the time spent.

It's all about love.


He said that salted popcorns are sweet.