cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Saturday, February 14, 2009
well well well


Hi peeps, hahs, it's time to have fun! It's holidays!
Blahs, actually most of the students(poly i mean) are having exams soon or already have some papers. But design students... HAHA!

Well, not suan-ing anyone. I am just telling the truth. Anyway, I am still having some overdue homework which is report and journals. Though i have completed journals, i have not complete the template; i mean confirm.

Yes, almost all the work has been cleared, all my free time is coming.

Today is vday, happy vday dearies (((((((((((:
miss huiwen and miss prang, love you girls, though we did not celebrate it tgt but but but, you should know. hehs.
Anyway, prang very auntie hor? Never call me back? CALL ME !!!

Yeap, i love my family; maomaochong.
and... shall not further elaborate
Ok. bye! (:
Oh, say byebye to me, flying off to lala land soon.
nights.