cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Friday, May 1, 2009


It has been days since I last blogged.

I am not g.o.n.e, Just a lil busy );

Here's to feed you with some images and short notes.


I decided to work, and I am working (:


We went Mount Sophia before school starts!

But jie & me went bugis first.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I kissed mister in Soon Lee.
Photobucket

Mount Sophia.


School starts...

Photobucket

This is taken on 22Apr09, tuesday.

It's for our project, Merry Making.

Photobucket
I am officially away from Singapore.
Went back to Malaysia.

Back from Malaysia, received some juicy news when I'm away.

Photobucket

I went to Skin centre again...

It's a precious girl's birthday, Prang! <3

Happy Birthday to you!

26Apr09

& congrats (: uni uni uni! hehs.

Working day~

Photobucket

Hot chocolate with mallows from coffee bean.

NICE!~
thankyou (;

Photobucket

Trying out the stamp kit (:

Photobucket

Went to check out chocolates (: Project ingredent.

Vivo.
Photobucket

Our bottomless drink, ice lemon tea (:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went Art Friend for foam boards & dinner time (:

Cheapo lil auntie bought the 2bucks dinner! UP!

Photobucket

Yesterday before work, cookies. Yeap.

Photobucket

Spending time taking images because we are bored? WRONG!

Today, dada~

Photobucket

& here are my nails.