cute boy. MYnt-shopAudreyBethleenCelestineChloeEeTieanFeliceGiwahHazelHidayatHuiWenIvoneJessleJingYuanJustineKathKieraKerinaLiJuanPrangRuiHonSiHuiSiYingShangJieShiminSimPingSPcyclingWangChengWeiJieWengLingYanlingYinLengZhiJuan


Photobucket
I would if i could.


Sunday, April 19, 2009
when days come.


To my dearest mommy.

mommy allow me on her lap,
she gently comb my hair,
she tried tying plaits for me,
i love time spending with her.

I love mommy.

Holidays are ending soon, is really soon! How will it be when I back to school, what about mommy? Sigh.


Why is on 19th, and on my last day of holiday?
Grandmother passed away. Why? It's so sudden.
I never thought it, and I keep having a feeling that I can see her and get closer everytime we meet for more years to come.

And today, mommy was talking about grandma when we are watching television. Here comes the phone ringing, daring lil me said, you think I'm going to help you answer the call?
Her sudden changed of tone shocked me. She burst into tears. We all never expect this to happened.

we love you grandmother, we'll be back soon although it's too late. I just want to see you, a sudden urge of talking to you a lifetime.
Rest in peace.

Oh, i'll still be in school tomorrow, take care. Going back to malaysia on tues(most likely).
Hope you will give everyone a hug, symoblise that you do care, cherish.



.