.
.
Green Pea, I definitely love to have you
but you are too good to be with me.
I don't need you, pencil case!
we are all the same, we have the looks of two.
have you ever look into the mirror and ask who do you look like more?
i definitely have more features of my mom.
what about you?
Sometimes i wonder, what is poly to me, is this a school of wonders or a school of laughters?
Or is there more?
What about the games that we had before?
Are they just games or a place to share?
What are they to you?
How sweet is chocolate?
How bitter is chocolate?
Have you ever resists chocolate?
You flare at someone whom you cherished the most? Did you?
You must have. Because I did.
I am a short fuse. Please take me away.
What about working?
Working brings me money, experiences, joy?
Or it is just a way of wasting time?
What is work to you?
Your hair definitely smells nice.
It's soft. So what did you use?
Did you ever share?
I missed the little pillow.
Did I lost it? Or I misplaced it?
Please help me!
Is thank you free? Because it's free so you say it so often?
Or you really mean it?
How about sorry?
I know most mean it, and you too.
My baby have sleep in loneliness for days.
She must have cried, she must have blamed me.
I am sorry. Mummy is just too occupied.
But i know, no matter how full my life is, I will never give up anything.
Especially you, my baby.
What is Rhino?
Why are you breaking me apart when I needed you the most?
But i still love you.
What are grapes to you before you see jealousy?
Are they sweet or simply sour?
Sometimes i can't express myself well and i caused misunderstanding between.
But you never failed to keep me going.
Have you once blame me? I asked.
No.
.